Resources Project Officer role with NAPWHA
NAPWHA is looking for a Resources Project Officer to join their dynamic team to deliver two exciting education projects in 2020.
Applications close this Thursday — so take a look!
The ideal applicant would:
- Have experience developing online learning resources — ideally in the community health sector and for people living with HIV
- Have experience in project management — working with and managing committees, and delivering projects on budget within a clear deadline
- Be well-versed in the principles of adult education
- Have high level resource development skills
- Be someone who enjoys working autonomously and collaboratively within a small team
People living with HIV are particularly encouraged to apply.
This four-day a week position is for a 12-month fixed-term contract and carries a total salary package of 60-70K pro-rata. Salary packaging is also available.
Full job details here: napwha.org.au/jobs-resources-project-officer