Our vision for women living with HIV in Victoria is to have access to the highest quality services, including peer-led services, to support their physical, emotional and social wellbeing.
We do this through an integrated program of:
- Peer support services, peer-led activities and peer development programs
- Advocacy and leadership to ensure HIV and health policy programs in Victoria are delivering for women who are living with HIV
- Promoting wellbeing and providing tools to build health literacy for all women living with HIV
- Activities and interventions to challenge stigma and discrimination, and increase community understanding about women and HIV; and
- Responsible governance and business planning.